Quick Search:
       Monday, January 22, 2018

These are the different types of applications the Ministry would typically accommodate.

  • Approach - Any access off a provincial highway
  • Roadside Development - Any construction work within 90 metres of a provincial highway
  • Pipeline - Any work involving a pipeline (Oil, Gas, Sewer, Water, etc.)
    • Crossing/Parallel to Public  Highway
    • Crossing or Parallel to Provincial Highway
  • Utility - Anything that doesn’t already fall within the scope of roadside development or pipeline such as fibre optics, copper and power.
  • Other - Anything that does not fit within any of the above such as, but not limited to parades, races, surveying, litter,. clean-up, filming, etc.

To learn more, please contact a roadside technician: click here.

Related Links

For information on subdivisions, please visit the Ministry of Government Relations

© 2018 Government of Saskatchewan. All rights reserved.